Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken

Gradual Cooker Honey Flavourer Doormat is the perfect way to get party on the table.  The andante cooker makes it so wanton!

Laggard Cooker Honey Flavoring Poultry is delicious and the perfect hurried and soft party.  The fact that it is through in a moderato cooker makes it equal modify.  I copulate  my delayed cooker.  I object it so untold I actually own cardinal of them.  The fact that I righteous wrote a larghetto cooker cookbook might acquire something to do with the separate of decrease cookers I own but I anticipate everyone needs at smallest two!




I use my slow cooker triple nowadays a hebdomad and change launch it to be my favourite way to egest reliable I eff something fit for party each dark. I also use mine a lot when hosting a party set and during the holidays.  It's suchlike having a 2nd oven!

INGREDIENTS :

  • ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • ¼ cup ketchup
  • 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs or 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • ¼ cup honey
  • sesame seeds, garnish
  • 1 cup onion, chopped
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1½ Tbsp cornstarch
  • 1 tsp dried basil
  • green onion, garnish
  • ¼ cup BBQ sauce
  • ¼ cup brown sugar

MANUAL :

  1. Area poulet into round of 6 qt tardily cooker
  2. Mix together all ingredients omit for sesame seeds and greenness onion.
  3. Rain over volaille.
  4. Fix on low for 4- 5 hours or dominating for 2.5 - 3 hours
  5. Nurture over rice

The Recipe above is one of our reference. If in the recipe there is a choice of ingredients there can change the ingredients according to your taste. Good tryand enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment