Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken

Retard cooker oleoresin chickenhearted is gentle to schoolwork with upright a few ingredients for a acerate weeknight dinner that has big tang!

We are rapidly moving to the end of preschool and kindergarten for the twelvemonth and I'm disagreeable to get all my coarse ends even up so I'm not completely work-bound time they're home and underfoot the next few weeks. Or, actually, each solicitation to sit in my lap piece I incline around them to succeed on the machine. 

Frankly, I've been swing my inactive cooker to earnestly good use for the measure duo of months now. Unconnected from my routine rotation of chicken peas and lessen cooker turkey breasts (that we use for sandwiches), I've been making lots and lots of dinners in our tardily cooker.
INGREDIENTS :
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
  • chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
  • 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Union Italian seasoning, garlic pulverisation, seasoner and flavorer in a bitty bowl and watering over fowl breasts. Area yellow breasts in the enter of the moderato cooker.
  2. Top yellow with onion slices and diced tomatoes. Rain balsamic vinegar and fearful broth over poultry.
  3. Plow and cook on low for 6-7 hours or full for 3-4 hours.
  4. Copulate hot, wet with chopped caller herb.


No comments:

Post a Comment