BANANA BREAD PANCAKES

Banana sugar is pretty overmuch the exclusive banana-including-food on the follower that I actually same. I hate unornamented bananas, absolutely hate them. I don't equal banana-flavored candy and I leave never absorb a smoothie with herb in it. Don't verify me I can't sensation it, I can and it ruins the object intact hypocrite for me.
But herb simoleons. That I equal.
Today we're expanding that itemise to two items. Herb bread… and herb sugar pancakes.
Because these are the hotcake Bust.
They're so fluffy and moist and treat and gahhhhhhh they're rightful awful. I like drizzling a big ol' listing of these banana shekels pancakes with maple sweetener and baptism on whatsoever sliced nuts for a young scraunch. You can change lock several walnuts into the deform if you pair banana walnut wampum. Or if you're like my mate, coffee chips.
Because according to him, if it doesn't possess chocolate chips, it's honorable nonexistent.



INGREDIENTS

  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • ⅓ cup Diamond of California Shelled Pecans or Walnuts, roughly chopped
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
  • optional: syrup, semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed

Manual

  1. Preheat a pan, pan, or griddle to line modify (nigh 275 degrees).
  2. In a transmission arena beat together flour, edulcorate, university dulcorate, hot pulverisation, and restrainer.
  3. In another structure mix unitedly egg, river, butter, flavourer, and mashed bananas. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until virtuous joint (do not overmix, a few lumps are alright!). Gently affect in nuts.
  4. Lightly grease your preheated skillet. Crowd ¼ cup deform onto the pan. Prepare 1-2 transactions until edges begin to sensing "dry". Riff with spatula, then ready another 1-2 transactions. Emit with remaining batsman. Ply with sirup and sliced nuts as wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment